- The Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence
These will be offered twice to give students the opportunity to attend two sessions of their choice.
Industry co-hosts will have booths set up in Marshall Hall for students to interact with representatives. Student resumes are submitted to these potential employers in advance, and rooms are set aside for on-the-spot interviews for internships and jobs. Some co-hosts may offer their own fun cyber challenges for students to test their skills.
8:30 – 9:30 am
- Peggy Brouse, Associate Professor, Systems Engineering and Operations Research, George Mason University
- Tom Dukes, adjunct lecturer at the University of Virginia School of Law and also at the University of Virginia Batten School of Public Policy & Leadership
9:45 – 10:45 am
- David Raymond, Director of the Virginia Cyber Range and Deputy Director of Virginia Tech’s IT Security Office and Lab.
- Kim Connolly, Assistant Director for Programs and Conferences, Virginia Military Institute
11:00 – 12:00
- Ben Buchanan, Postdoctoral Fellow at Harvard University’s Cybersecurity Project at the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs